Rikshem issued green bonds for the first time in 2014 and was then one of the first housing companies in the world with green bonds.
Rikshem's framework for green bonds is continuously updated to adapt to prevailing standards in the market. The last update was performed in February 2022.
The framework is based on the Green Bond Principles (2021), and has, like Rikshem's previous green framework, been reviewed by the independent climate and environmental research institute Cicero (Center for International Climate Research). Cicero has given the framework the classification "medium green" for the green conditions and "excellent" for the governance.
Rikshem also has green financing through a credit facility at the European Investment Bank that can be used to finance investments in energy efficiency.
- Green Bonds Investor Report 2021
- Green Bond Framework, February 2022 (pdf)
- Auditors report on Investor Report 2021
- Green Bond Second Opinion, 2022 (pdf)
- Green Bonds Investor report 2020
- Auditors report on Investor Report 2020
- Green Bond Framework, January 2020 (pdf)
- Green Bond Second Opinion (pdf)
- Green Bond Framework 2017 (pdf)
- Gröna obligationer – investerarrapport (pdf)